PROSUMA, Ivory Coast, 09/2012 - Ongoing
Prosuma Group was established in 1966 as the "Société Ivoirienne de Promotion de Supermarchés", and opened its first 750 m² Nour Al Hayat supermarket that year. Since local production was at a very low level, the company soon became an importer and supermarket manager in Ivory Coast.
Today, PROSUMA has a powerful central purchasing department and a strong network of distribution (hypermarkets, Supermarkets, Minimarkets...).
Technical aspects involved:
- Cooling room
- Electricity (HV and LV)
- Security (detection, visualisation)
- Fire Fighting (protection and detection)
Total area: 2.500m²
- 1.552 m² selling area
- 500m² office area, including sanitary, changing room, technical rooms
- 220 m² cold room
- 180 m² storage area
Principal project dataConstruction of new Supermarket.
Site works: 6 month
- Project definition
- Engineering for the utilities
- Time Schedule
- Cost control
- Coordiation of contractors, owners, users, architectural office, etc.
IPS operational unit(s)
- IAPS Tunisia