In 170 years of existence, Schneider Electric has faced numerous challenges and made major strategic choices to become a major international group. In the 20th century, Schneider Electric innovated by launching itself into the emerging electricity market to become a world reference leader.
Due to high demand, Schneider Electric decided to extend the production capacity of its plant in Plovdiv, which is used for the assembly of low voltage electrical equipment – switch gears, circuit breakers, products for building automation etc. The investment was elected "Investor of the year 2007" in the category Electromechanical Industry by the Invest Bulgaria Agency.
The project included:
- Workshop and warehouse extension to 4.500 sqm
- Extension of the offices and social rooms
- Upgrade of lectro-mechanical installations
- Re-arrangement of infrastructure
- Upgrade of utility connections
Principal project data
Extension to double the capacity of the plant: 50 million units per year.
- Project Definition File
- Overall Time Schedule
- Preparation and revision of the Contracts
- Detailed Time Schedule
- Design coordination
- Project and site coordination
- Time Schedule
- Administration/ documentation follow-up
- Quality and Claim management
- Management of the firefighting requirements
- Quantity survey
IPS operational unit(s)
- IPS Bulgaria Ltd.