Floridienne Chimie is a world leading company in its niche businesses relating to the production of non-ferrous metal salts. It provides applications mainly for accumulators and batteries, for surface coating and PVC stabilisation.
More and more stabilizers are replaced by stabilizers based on CaZn and by stabilizers based on organic compounds. Floridienne Chimie is already producing lead free stabilizers. However in order to accelerate the conversion of the production and to exclude any contamination the company decided to build a new factory for the production of lead free PVC stabilizers by June 2011.
The factory exists of 2 different process types:
- A melting process producing pellets by melting and cooling
- A powder/granulate process producing powders or granulates by compressing.
Principal project data
New production facility for lead free CaZn PVC stabilizers.
Feasibility StudyProject Preparation
- Basic/Detailed Engineering (Automaiton,...)
- Budget Elaboration
- Time Schedule
Project Management & Realization
- Detailed Engineering (partial)
- Contract Management
- Cost Control
- Health & Safety coordination
IPS operational unit(s)
- IPS Belgium sa
- IPS Spain sa