ArcelorMittal Eisenhüttenstadt is a successful part of the ArcelorMittal Group. The steel plant was built more than 50 years ago close to the German-polish border. Today, ArcolorMittal Eisenhüttenstadt is a modern integrated steel plant with high standard technological equipment.
In 2003/04 during a standstill in the Cold Rolling Mill on the continuously operating Hot Dip Galvanizing Line (VZA 1) one of the original two 16t uncoilers has already been replaced whith a target uncoiler that is 34t. For further improvement, the second uncoiler including reflection roll, strip steering equipment and belt wrapper has now been exchanged. The line is now able to produce two 34t coilers alternatively .
Principal project data
Exchange of second uncoiler
- Comparison of bids
- Technical coordination of operation and maintenance department
- Technical and commercial discussions
- Setup of a supplier decision
- Creation of a time schedule
- Setup of a budget
- Coordination of engineering and interfaces
- Follow up of time schedule and budget
- Preparation and supervision of installation and commissioning
- Preparation of acceptances
IPS operational unit(s)
- IPS Germany GmbH