EKO Stahl GmbH together with its former parent company became part of Arcelor Group in 2002. Since the fusion of Arcelor with the Indian Mittal Steel Company in 2006 the company is producing under the name “ArcelorMittal Eisenhüttenstadt GmbH”. At present 2.400 employees and 200 apprentices work on site.
In the Cold Rolling Mill of ArcelorMittal Eisenhüttenstadt, formerly known as EKO Stahl, the continuous operating Horizontal Picking Line (Beize 2) in the exist section of two edge trimmers are working. Not long ago in 1978 the installed trimmers are highly advanced and have been replaced by more modern Reversal Heat Edge Trimmers.
With the replace of the old edge trimmer the quality parameters were improved and the time for handling and maintenance were shortened.
Principal project data
Exchange of Heat Edge Trimmer.
- Comparison of bids
- Technical Coordination of Operation and Maintenance department
- Technical and commercial negotiation
- Preparation of supplier's decision
- Time schedule and budget
- Coordination of engineering incl. coordination of the interfaces
- Follow-up of time schedule and budget
- Preparation of assembly and commissioning
- Preparation of acceptances
IPS operational unit(s)
- IPS Germany GmbH