The ArcelorMittal Eisenhüttenstadt GmbH is a part of Arcelor Mittal Group and runs an integrated Steel plant with high standard technological equipment in the brandenburgian Eisenhüttenstadt, close to the Polish border.
The new blast furnace contains a gas purification unit, 2 casting platforms, INBA granulation unit, material handling and mixing, 4 Cowper und and new water clearing unit.
Principal project data
Construction of a new blast furnace .
- Capacity: 4100 t/d
- Start of Design: February 1995
- Start of Site Works: September 1995
- Commissioning: April 1997
- Time scheduling
- Technical coordination
- Interface to Cockerill Sambre
- Co-ordination of the civil and erection works
- Site coordination
- Project documentation
IPS operational unit(s)
- IPS Germany GmbH