Validation Engineer (m/f) IPS Belgium
Group-IPS is specialized in high level Industrial Project Services, is a general engineering company, which offers the investor a complete range of activities covering the complete project lifecycle, from feasibility study, overall layout and realization up to commissioning (and validations).
For Projects in Belgium, we are currently looking for a: Validation Engineer (m/f) IPS Belgium.
- Analyze projects in order to create the Validation Master Plan (listing of all qualification activities that are needed to finalize the project)
- Make risk analysis for all systems and components of an industrial project : HVAC, Clean Utilities, Piping, Process (and process control)
- Settle the validation strategy of the project to optimize the results (leveraging)
- Write validation protocols for each step of the validation phase
- Help the project team and/or the client to be prepared for the validation
- Write/update checklist
- Write/update SOP
- Participate to preliminary testing
- Execute validation protocols: witness execution, control results and attest in a report to submit to the client’s QA department
- Finalize the project with Validation Summary Report
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: Master (chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, pharmacy, civil engineer interested in the pharma industry), industrial engineer with significant experience in the pharmaceutical biotechnology industry;
- Skills: Good knowledge of MS Office Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Languages: English/French/Dutch very good, knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Experience: at least 5 years
- Driver license B
- In addition to your sense of organization and method, you are rigorous in your work
- You are proactive;
- Ability to participate effectively in team-based information sharing environment
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver tasks on time
- High client service orientation and initiative to solve problem, excellent analytical and communication skills
- Consistently approaches work with energy and positive, constructive attitude
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Affinity with technical issues
- Ability to lead a validation team on a project
What we offer:
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark.
As a member of our team, we offer you a full-time employment with company car, group insurance, laptop, meal vouchers, mobile phone as well as other fringe benefits.
Group-IPS has developed activities in several industrial sectors (steel, food, aluminium, chemistry, energy, pharmaceutical, environment...). Founded in 1992, IPS today has an impressive array of customers such as Aleris, Barry-Callebaut, Baxter, Biowanze, GlaxoSmithKline, Arcelor, Cargill, Coil, Constellium, Corus, Procter&Gamble, Puratos, Schneider and many others.
You don't mind a challange? Please send your motivated CV to
IPS sa Belgium
42, Avenue Robert Schuman
Phone: +32 67 874378