Senior Project Manager | Primary & Metals | Netherlands
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Engineer for the Primary & Metals Business Unit in the Netherlands. We are continuously growing and tend to hire highly motivated professionals in order to cover more geographical and industrial fields around the globe! Your role will be to team up with the Project Team, apply the IPS project management methodology and use the best available Project Management tools in order to support our customers in reaching their goals.
Participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions. The management of your project can include multiple phases and/or specializations:
- Strategic Consulting phase.
- Feasibility phase: process description, plant layout, overall Time Schedule, procurement Strategy, financial plan.
- Preparation phase: investment analysis, basic engineering, permitting, financing and procurement.
- Realization phase: project management; detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning management, operational management.
Define technical solutions and organize technical alignment on a variety of equipment, facilities, utilities, components, products, and systems for a diverse client base of manufacturers;
Maintain and oversee part of / the complete project process;
Prepare status reports and deliver the documentation on schedule.
Your Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Master of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- More than 3 years of relevant experience on industrial projects: either in client or consulting company;
- Valuable experience in Project Management. (PM certification will be an asset)
- Good writing and verbal skills;
- Ability to work with diverse, multi-disciplined and multi-cultural groups;
- Ability to effectively communicate with management and project team members;
- Ability to interact with other project team members to achieve project goals.
Fluent in both Dutch/French and English.
Knowledge of other european languages is an asset.
Driver license B
Willingness to travel depending on the project needs.
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark. As a member of our team, we are able to offer you full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, GSM as well as other fringe benefits.
You don’t mind a challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to the attention of our recruitment team – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, do not forget to write the title of the position in the subject of your message.