Senior Project Manager | Life Sciences | Germany
IPS is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager, based in Berlin, to contribute in our mission of adding value by finding cost-effective but 100% reliable and safe solutions for the manufacturing process, utilities, and infrastructure through the Life Sciences Business Unit. As an employee of IPS Belgium, you will actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial and real estate realizations.
Deliver the client the more than satisfactory quality of the services delivered to the client, within the budget and planning defined.
Manage the full phases of the projects, including:
- Project feasibility: building layout, technical space / white space layout, overall Time Schedule, procurement Strategy, financial plan, resilient design.
- Project preparation phase: investment analysis, basic engineering, TIER checklist, permitting, financing and procurement.
- Project realization phase: project management; detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning management, operational management.
Define, monitor, and mitigate project risks to ensure key project milestones are met.
Manage the project following internal IPS methodology.
Act as project team representative for the purpose of capacity and prioritization governance.
Lead timely and accurate reporting of project progress and risks.
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Master’s degree on Industrial, Chemical or Bio-engineering.
PMI Certificate is an asset.
5-8 years of experience in Project Management environment (either consultancy firm or construction onsite).
Strong experience in Life Sciences projects.
- Proactiveness and strong leadership skills;
- Creativity, high flexibility while working, hardworking, team working;
- Autonomy and ability to work independently;
- Extensive skills in management, effective communication, and problem-solving; being able to prioritize diverse task completions.
- Customer orientation and presentation skills.
Fluent level of English (It is the corporate language) and Dutch/French.
Another European language is an asset.
Driver license B.
Willingness to travel punctually depending on the project needs.
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark. As a member of our team, we are able to offer you a full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, GSM as well as other fringe benefits.
You don’t mind a challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to the attention of our recruitment team – email@example.com.
Please, do not forget to write the title of the position in the subject of your message.