Senior Architect | Arquid | Spain
From ARQUID, the architectural service provider, part of the international Group-IPS, we are currently looking for a Senior Architect based in Spain, at our offices in Madrid, with project management skills, and proficiency levels in European languages! The purpose of Arquid is clear, deliver high-end architectural quality to all its customers, and develop a portfolio enabling serving IPS in the best way possible to create customer recurrence.
- Lead the design of architectural discipline on a project, by coordinating the permit needs of it regarding building construction;
- Be prepared to grow in the short-medium term and become the key responsible of the architecture business unit in Germany;
- Create a team in a medium-term;
- Ensure the quality and profitability of projects;
- Become a large account manager to any of our both GROUP-IPS and ARQUID strategic customers in Germany, as well as identify any large new Account work by following up new strategical relations between clients and Group;
- Give support in quotations and joining important customer meetings where needed, by developing quotations autonomously by himself;
- Introduce the company by preparing the materials needed and collaborating with the cold calls;
- Create tenders and negotiate offers in the interests of the customers;
- Plan and implement projects independently, including modifications, extensions, and new production facilities (including R&D buildings, hotels, etc.).
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Architecture Master’s degree
- 5-7 years of experience in real estate sectors: office and residential. (Both on the project during construction, and in architectural competitions where you had the opportunity to prove your worth).
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a project and team design leader;
- Experience in project management is mandatory: schedule, budget control, quality assessment, cost estimating, permitting, project visas, procurement;
- Experience in client relationships, elaborating quotations/proposals and reaching agreements with customers.
- Excellent organizational, supervisory and analytical skills;
- High leadership and communication skills;
- Proactiveness, aiming to perfection and autonomy when managing a project;
- Collaboration, creativity and flexibility while working, great team member;
- Engineering skills according to local legislation, permitting knowledge.
Fluent level in Spanish, French and English (It is the corporate language of the company).
Another European language is useful and an asset.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project;
Use of AutoCAD;
Use of BIM in the level of coordinator and quality supervision;
Adobe package Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign);
3D softwares like 3DMAX, Rhinoceros, or similar.
Driver license B;
Willingness for punctual mobility based on project needs (national and international).
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark. As a member of our team, we are able to offer you a full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, GSM as well as other fringe benefits.
You don’t mind a challenge? Send your resume and portfolio to the attention of our recruitment team – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good ideas deserve to grow and so with them we can create. We are Arquid.
Please, do not forget to write the title of the position in the subject of your message.