Recruiter | Corporate HR | Belgium
In order to boost our recruitment potential, we are currently looking for a Dutch/French & English speaker recruiter with experience in engineering profiles. We look forward to you joining our Talent Team at Group-IPS, to contribute to the growth of the company and tending to hire highly motivated professionals in order to cover more geographical and industrial fields around the globe.
- Set and implement the recruitment plant based on the pipeline and needs defined by managers;
- Coordinate the recruitment process and assign the right strategy;
- Manage internal and external tools for recruitment (ATS, Linkedin, public portals);
- Manage internship programs together with Managers;
- Be responsible for the follow up of each process and coordination with managers, the search of candidates (headhunting) & the screening of CV's;
- Execute the phone screening of applicants and present candidates to managers;
- Maintain the recruitment tools up to date;
- Follow up on the recruitment process from A – Z.
Your Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
Bachelor/Master degree in Human Resources or equivalent by experience.
- 5 years of experience as a Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Specialist;
Experience with engineering profiles will be an asset.
We are waiting for you if you have:
- Assertive and good communication skills (oral and written);
- Proactivity, self-motivation and willingness to take initiative;
- High plannification and organization;
- Team player and collaboration skills.
Fluent in both: English and Dutch OR French.
Digital and PC-Literate.
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark. As a member of our team, we are able to offer you a full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, GSM as well as other fringe benefits.
You don’t mind a challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to the attention of our recruitment team – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, do not forget to write the title of the position in the subject of your message.