Project Manager | Large Projects | France
Group IPS is looking for an experienced Project Manager based in France, who joins our Large Projects Unit, delivering its client the more than the satisfactory quality of the services delivered to the client, within the budget and planning defined.
Manage the success of large projects, that can include multiple phases and/or specialization:
- Strategic Consulting phase: investment analysis, technical due diligence.
- Feasibility phase: process description, plant layout, overall Time Schedule, procurement strategy, budget plan.
- Preparation phase: basic engineering, permitting and procurement.
- Realization phase: project management; detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning management.
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Master's degree in Engineering and technical or operations background.
PMP / PMI certification is an asset.
5-7 years of experience managing Industrial Projects > 10M€ CAPEX (either in client or consulting project management company).
Proven experience in Project Management:
· Experienced in project documentation and control, cost control, scheduling, and construction supervision efforts.
· Experience on the complete life cycle of projects as for example; master planning, through feasibility, permitting, civil works and main infrastructure needs, contracting and construction management and supervision
- Proactive and strong leadership skills;
- Creativity, high flexibility while working, hardworking and great to work with as a team member;
- Autonomy and agility: you are also able to work independently;
- Extensive skills in management, effective communication, and problem-solving;
- Customer-oriented and presentation skills: able to act in a diplomatic way and be discreet in customer contacts, without forgetting the interests of IPS.
- Able to feel comfortable taking on many tasks that require various skills, and appropriately prioritizing those tasks' completion.
French and English with 100% fluent level.
Another European language will e an asset.
High-level knowledge of MS Office: Excel and PowerPoint.
Driver license B
Punctual travel mobility depending on project needs.
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark. As a member of our team, we are able to offer you a full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, GSM as well as other fringe benefits.
You don’t mind a challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to the attention of our recruitment team – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, do not forget to write the title of the position in the subject of your message.