Project Manager | Food & Beverages | Spain
IPS is looking for an experienced polyvalent Project Engineer who is able to join our Food & Beverages Business Unit and located in our new Barcelona office, in the east coast of Spain. We are continuously growing and tend to hire highly motivated professionals in order to cover more geographical and industrial fields around the globe. The role of the Project Engineer is to help to deliver to the client the more than the satisfactory quality of the services within the budget and planning defined. As an employee of IPS, you will actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions.
Participate in the managing of projects including multiple phases and/or specializations:
- Strategic Consulting: project masterplanning, conceptual engineering.
- Project feasibility: process description, plant layout, overall time schedule, procurement strategy, financial plan.
- Project preparation phase: investment analysis, basic engineering, permitting, financing and procurement.
- Project realization phase: project management; detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning management, operational management
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering with a specialization in one of the following qualifications:
Organizations, Chemicals or Bio-Chemical, Mechanicals (and/or similar).
- Experience in Project Management: 3 - 6 years (PMP / PMI certification is an asset)
- Either in client or consulting company
- Experienced on project documentation and control; cost control, scheduling, and construction supervision efforts.
- Feeling comfortable taking tasks that require various skills, and appropriately prioritizing those tasks' completion.
- Experience on complete life cycle of projects as for example; master planning, feasibility, permitting, civil works and main infrastructure needs, contracting and construction management and supervision.
- Valuable Experience in the Food & Beverages sector
- Proactive and leadership skills.
- Customer oriented and presentation skills.
- Assertive, flexible, creative, communicative, motivated and well-organized.
- Extensive skills in management, effective communication, and problem-solving.
- Creative, high flexibility while working, hardworking, team working but also high autonomy.
Professional proficiency in Spanish and English. High level of French. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
PC-literate: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications, MS Project, Auto CAD.
Driver license B.
Punctual geographical mobility (national and international) based on project needs.
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark. As a member of our team, we are able to offer you a full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, GSM as well as other fringe benefits.
You don’t mind a challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to the attention of our recruitment team – email@example.com.
Please, do not forget to write the title of the position in the subject of your message.