Project Manager | Food & Beverages | Belgium
Based in Nivelles, we are seeking an Intermediate Project Engineer to join our PM Food & Beverages Business Unit, working from Belgium. The F&B BU and its team members deliver the client the more than the satisfactory quality of the services offered to the client, within the budget and planning defined.
Participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions. The management of your project can include multiple phases and/or specializations:
- Strategic Consulting phase
- Feasibility phase: process description, plant layout, overall Time Schedule, procurement Strategy, financial plan.
- Preparation phase: investment analysis, basic engineering, permitting, financing and procurement.
- Realization phase: project management; detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning management, operational management.
Your Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Master's degree in Industrial Engineering with a specialization in one of the following qualifications: Organizations, Chemicals or Bio-Chemical, Mechanicals (and/or similar).
- PMP / PMI certification is an asset.
- 3 - 6 years’ experience in PM: either in client or consulting company;
- Valuable experience in Project Management;
- Experience in Food and Beverages sector;
- Experienced on project documentation and control, cost control, scheduling, and construction supervision efforts.
- Experience on the complete life cycle of projects for example; master planning, feasibility, permitting, civil works and main infrastructure needs, contracting and construction management and supervision.
- Proactiveness and strong leadership skills;
- Creativity, high flexibility while working, hardworking, team working;
- Autonomy and ability to work independently;
- Extensive skills in management, effective communication, and problem-solving; being able to prioritize diverse task completions.
- Customer orientation and presentation skills.
Fluent in both Dutch/French and English.
Knowledge of others languages is an asset.
Driver license B
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark. As a member of our team, we are able to offer you full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, GSM as well as other fringe benefits.
You don’t mind a challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to the attention of our recruitment team – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, do not forget to write the title of the position in the subject of your message.