Project Manager | Buildings | Spain
IPS is looking for an experienced polyvalent civil engineer who is able to work in several industries and on a wide range of projects. We are continuously growing and tend to hire highly motivated professionals in order to cover more geographical and industrial fields around the globe, we are currently looking for a Project Engineer for the Buildings Business Unit in Spain.
Key competencies of the civil engineer should be the following:
- Compiling job specifications and supervising tendering procedures;
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations;
- Steering of the project for construction activities;
- Preparation of function and safety analyses;
- Organisation of all the activities on site (site management);
- Dimensioning, calculation and control of metallic and concrete construction;
- Stability control and calculation;
- Quality control;
- Site Coordination;
- Safety analyses;
- Project management;
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects, subcontractors, etc;
- Managing budgets, planning and project resources.
Your Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree civil engineer / construction
- Licensed Engineer
- Driver license B
- Languages: English, knowledge of other languages is a definite plus
- Between 3 & 7 years of experience
- Ready to work in Kentucky, Ohio and/or West-Virginia
You are assertive, flexible, creative, communicative, motivated and well organized. You are able and willing to take initiative, and you are also a team player.
As a representative of IPS at the customer, you know how to be diplomatic and discreet, without forgetting the interests of IPS.
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark. As a member of our team, we are able to offer you a full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, GSM as well as other fringe benefits.
You don’t mind a challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to the attention of our recruitment team – email@example.com. Join us!
Please, do not forget to write the title of the position in the subject of your message.