Project Engineer (m/f) IPS Belgium
Group-IPS is continuously growing and tends to hire highly motivated professionals in order to cover more geographical and industrial fields. We are currently looking for a Project Managers with 3–6 year experience for our engineering office in Belgium (Brussels South).
As an employee of IPS, you will actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions. The management of your project can include multiple phases and/ or specializations:
- Project feasibility: process description, plant layout, overall Time Schedule, procurement Strategy, financial plan
- Project preparation phase: investment analysis, basic engineering, permitting, financing and procurement.
- Project realization phase: project management; detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning management, operational management.
Your Knowlege and Experience:
- You are assertive, flexible, creative, communicative, motivated and well-organized. You are a team player, able and willing to take initiative.
As a representative of IPS you know how to be diplomatic and discreet in customer contacts, without forgetting the interests of IPS. You are also able to work independently.
- Education: Civil or industrial engineer or Architect, with a specialization in one of the following qualifications: Civil/Electromechanical/Automation/Process.
- Skills: PC-literate, driver license B
- Languages: Very good in Dutch, French and English. Knowledge of others languages is an asset.
What we offer:
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark.
As a member of our team, we offer you a full-time employment with company car, group insurance, laptop, meal vouchers, mobile phone as well as other fringe benefits.
Group-IPS (Industrial Projects Services) is an international Project Management and Engineering office specialised in the preparation and realisation of industrial projects. During the last 25 years IPS successfully realised more than 900 projects – from technical adjustments, modernisation projects to the construction of complete new production facilities. Activities have been developed in a wide range of industrial sectors like steel, food, aluminium, chemistry, pharmacy... GlaxoSmithKline, ArcelorMittal, Puratos, Barry Callebaut, P&G, Toyota Motor Europe, Cargill, Montupet and Radisson are counted among our satisfied clients.
IPS sa Belgium
42, Avenue Robert Schuman