Project Engineer - Chemical (m/f) IPS Belgium
IPS Belgium is a multidisciplinary engineering company that focuses on feasibility study, preparation and management of industrial projects. More than 950 projects –from (small) technical modifications/ optimizations to the erection of green-field industrial facilities -have been successfully accomplished in the past 25 years. The Group-IPS team offers you all project related services in various industries, such as Steel, Aluminum, Glass, Automotive, Chemical, Petrochemical, Real Estate, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology.
Description of the position (duties and responsibilities):
As an employee of IPS, you will actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions. The management of your project can include multiple phases and/or specialization:
- Project feasibility: process description, plant layout, overall Time Schedule, procurement Strategy, financial plan
- Project preparation phase: investment analysis, basic engineering, permitting, financing and procurement.
- Project realization phase: project management; detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning management, operational management.
The role of the Project Engineer is to deliver the client the more than satisfactory quality of the services delivered to the client, within the budget and planning defined.
You are assertive, flexible, creative, communicative, motivated and well-organized. You are a team player, able and willing to take initiative.
As a representative of IPS you know how to be diplomatic and discreet in customer contacts, without forgetting the interests of IPS. You are also able to work independently.
- Civil or industrial engineer, with a specialization in one of the following qualifications: Electromechanical Process.
- 3 – 6 years in Project Environment
- Driver license B
- Very good in Dutch, French and English
- Knowledge of others languages is an asset
What we offer:
IPS Belgium offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark. As a member of our team, we are able to offer you a full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, mobile phone as well as other fringe benefits.
You don't mind a challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to the attention of our recruitment team:
IPS Belgium sa
42, Avenue Robert Schuman
Phone: +32 67 874378