Process Engineer (m/f) IPS Belgium
Group-IPS is continuously growing and tends to hire highly motivated professionals in order to cover more geographical and industrial fields. For our engineering office in Belgium (Brussels South), we are currently looking for a Process Engineer (m/f) IPS Belgium.
- As experienced and polyvalent process engineer you are able to work in several industries and on a wide range of projects.
Key competencies of the process engineer should be the following:
- Ability to design process installations
- Development of P&ID's
- Layout development
- Material & energy balance calculations
- Design of piping systems (both process and utility networks)
- Pressure drop calculations for piping
- Elaboration of process equipment specifications, datasheets, etc.
- Instrumentation selection
- Calculation & selection of pumps, heat exchangers, Safety Relief Valves, etc.
- Experience with commissioning of installations
- PID regulation of controlling devices
Your Knowledge and Experience:
- Between 4 & 10 years of experience
- Civil Engineer, Bio Engineer, Chemical engineer
- English, knowledge of other languages (eg French) is a definite plus.
- Good knowledge of engineering codes ASME, ANSI, EN, API, DIN, etc.
- Good knowledge of applicable legislation: PED, ATEX, Machine directive, LV directive, etc.
- Driver license B
What we offer:
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark.
As a member of our team, we offer you a full-time employment with company car, group insurance, laptop, meal vouchers, mobile phone as well as other fringe benefits.
Group-IPS (Industrial Projects Services) is an international Project Management and Engineering office specialised in the preparation and realisation of industrial projects. During the last 25 years IPS successfully realised more than 900 projects – from technical adjustments, modernisation projects to the construction of complete new production facilities. Activities have been developed in a wide range of industrial sectors like steel, food, aluminium, chemistry, pharmacy...GlaxoSmithKline, ArcelorMittal, Puratos, Barry Callebaut, P&G, Toyota Motor Europe, Cargill, Montupet and Radisson are counted among our satisfied clients.
You don't mind a challange? Please send your motivated CV to
IPS sa Belgium
42, Avenue Robert Schuman
Phone: +32 67 874378