Process Engineer IPS USA
IPS is looking for an experienced polyvalent process engineer who is able to work in several industries and on a wide range of projects.
Group-IPS is continuously growing and tends to hire highly motivated professionals in order to cover more geographical and industrial fields in the USA, we are currently looking for a Process Engineer IPS USA
Key competencies of the process engineer should be the following:
- Able to design process installations
- Develop P&ID's
- Layout development
- Material & energy balance calculations
- Design of piping systems (both process and utility networks)
- Pressure drop calculations for piping
- Write process equipment specifications, datasheets, etc.
- Instrumentation selection
- Calculation & selection of pumps, heat exchangers, Safety Relief Valves, etc.
- Experience with commissioning of installations
- PID regulation of controlling devices
Your Knowledge and Experience:
- Between 3 & 7 years of experience
- University degree Civil Engineer, Bio Engineer, Chemical engineer
- Licensed Engineer
- Languages: English, knowledge of other languages is a definite plus
- Driver license B
- Ready to work in Kentucky, Ohio and/or West-Virginia
You are assertive, flexible, creative, communicative, motivated and well organized. You are able and willing to take initiative, and you are also a team player. As a representative of IPS at the customer, you know how to be diplomatic and discreet, without forgetting the interests of IPS.
What we offer:
IPS offers you a challenging job with a full-time employment contract in a dynamic and international environment with long term professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark.
Group-IPS (Industrial Projects Services) is an international Project Management and Engineering office specialised in the preparation and realisation of industrial projects. During the last 25 years IPS successfully realised more than 900 projects – from technical adjustments, modernisation projects to the construction of complete new production facilities. Activities have been developed in a wide range of industrial sectors like steel, food, aluminium, chemistry, pharmacy... GlaxoSmithKline, ArcelorMittal, Puratos, Barry Callebaut, P&G, Toyota Motor Europe, Cargill, Montupet and Radisson are counted among our satisfied clients.
IPS sa Belgium
42, Avenue Robert Schuman
Phone: +32 67 874378