Prevention Councellor (m/f) IPS Belgium
You advise and guide external companies concerning their prevention and safety management. You work on projects which are related to safety requirements. You are dedicated to the internal company safety, health and environmental aspects according to legal reglementation and IPS internal requirements.
For our engineering office in Belgium (Brussels South), we are currently looking for a Prevention Councellor (m/f) IPS Belgium.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities will be the following:
- Advise and work out the employer about safety and quality management system
- Advice on health and safety items
- Follow up of the 3 green lights
- Set up and working out of risk analysis
- Work location visits (work area or job location)
- Constant follow up and information gathering on legal and technical development and changes concerning safety, health and environment
- Advising of colleagues
- Representation of the employer or client with external contacts or on external demands as when auditing takes place or on safety coordinators demand or other request
- Site safety Inspections
- Follow up of periodical inspections by Notified bodies
- Give internal training and VCA-training
- Guide work process
- Set up of “work instruction files”
- Investigation on dangerous situations, incidents and accidents
- Has knowledge of:
- Technical safety concerning: fire-, machine and electrical safety
- Works together with CPBW, external medical Prev Councelor Medical, hygiene and ergonomics and psychological aspects
Your Knowledge and Experience:
- Education: Engineer, or Bachalor basis
- Qualification: Certificate Prevention Advisor (Level 1/2) and annual educational follow up
- Skills: Communication and organization, solution minded, flexible, accurate
- Experience: Legal, technical and organizational experience required
- Languages: French, Dutch and English
- Working independently
- First point of reference, or contact for the company
- good knowledge of risk analysis
- Technical and legal knowledge of health and safety
- Communication: listening, discussion, interpellation, agreements, open minded
- Team oriented, work floor feeling and employees contact
What we offer:
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark.
As a member of our team, we offer you a full-time employment with company car, group insurance, laptop, meal vouchers, mobile phone as well as other fringe benefits.
Group-IPS (Industrial Projects Services) is an international Project Management and Engineering office specialised in the preparation and realisation of industrial projects. During the last 20 years IPS successfully realised more than 450 projects – from technical adjustments, modernisation projects to the construction of complete new production facilities. Activities have been developed in a wide range of industrial sectors like steel, food, aluminium, chemistry, pharmacy...
GlaxoSmithKline, ArcelorMittal, Puratos, Barry Callebaut, P&G, Toyota Motor Europe, Cargill, Montupet and Radisson are counted among our satisfied clients.
You don't mind a challange? Please send your motivated CV to
IPS sa Belgium
42, Avenue Robert Schuman
Phone: +32 67 874378