Mechanical Draftsman (m/f) IPS Belgium
Our Mechanical Designers actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions, mainly in design : drawings, simulations, modeling… Topics may range from designing machinery parts like fasteners and clutches, to analyzing material strengths and stress factors.
For our engineering office in Belgium (Brussels South), we are currently looking for a Mechanical Draftsman (m/f) IPS Belgium.
- You will be responsible for creating well-designed 3D parts and assemblies, unique drawings and documentation.
- You will need to maintain or create structure in assemblies as we are working with multiple CAD designers
- You will be responsible to visualize concepts. Idea’s from the engineering team need to be translated to understand the concept and check for the achievability.
- You are responsible for your work. (creating structured 3D models, assemblies, drawings, datasheets, tolerance analysis/stack-up, reports, concepts, test-equipment,...)
This means they will be facing problems with multiple equipments : chillers, cooling towers, compressors, boilers, large fix process equipments, over-head cranes, transportation devices, mobile process equipments,...
You will already be involved in the feasibility and will stay until the end of the realization phase of the project. Your work could thus also be following order, installation, construction, commissioning and tests.
You will also be part of the Competence Unit Industrialisation, this means that he will be an internal reference / expert to support all activities of the Group-IPS.
Your Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in design of significant equipments,
- Use of CAD software such as AutoCAD, Inventor or Solidworks
- You have a thorough approach for design and thorough knowledge and experience in mechanics, hydraulics, dynamics
- Regional regulation and standards (CE, NBN,...),
- Working with clients and other professionals with minimal supervision,
- Working cross-functionally in identifying and resolving technical issues,
- Coordinating work with engineers of other disciplines,
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines is essential,
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills: respecting budgets and deadlines.
- You should be motivated, efficient and pro-active.
- You should be able to follow-up young collaborators.
- Experience or interest in project management is an extra.
- At least one national language (French or Dutch) : speaking AND writing + English speaking and writing
- Others languages are an asset
What we offer:
Group-IPS is continuously growing and tends to hire highly motivated professionals in order to cover more geographical and industrial fields. IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with long term professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark.
As a member of our team, we offer you a full-time employment with company car, group insurance, laptop, meal vouchers, mobile phone as well as other fringe benefits.
Group-IPS (Industrial Projects Services) is an international Project Management and Engineering office specialised in the preparation and realisation of industrial projects. During the last 25 years IPS successfully realised more than 900 projects – from technical adjustments, modernisation projects to the construction of complete new production facilities. Activities have been developed in a wide range of industrial sectors like steel, food, aluminium, chemistry, pharmacy...
GlaxoSmithKline, ArcelorMittal, Puratos, Barry Callebaut, P&G, Toyota Motor Europe, Cargill, Montupet and Radisson are counted among our satisfied clients.
IPS sa Belgium
42, Avenue Robert Schuman