Junior Project Engineer (m/f) IPS Belgium
Our Junior Project Engineers actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions. For our engineering office in Belgium (Brussels South), we are currently looking for a Junior Project Engineer (m/f) IPS Belgium.
The management of the projects can include multiple phases and/or disciplines:
- Process description
- Project definition file
- Overall time schedule
- General Layout
- Permitting roadmap
- Procurement strategy
- Quality manual
- Procurement (specifications, technical/contractual/commercial negotiations, contractual agreements)
- Basic engineering
- Detailed budget
- Permitting (architecture, environment, permit request, local negotiations)
- Detailed time schedule
- Project execution plan
- Project Management (administration, communication, quality/quantity management, scope management, cost control…)
- Check/coordinate detailed engineering
- Site & Safety Management
- CE certification
- Commissioning Management
Your Knowlege and Experience:
Our Junior Project Engineers need to be team players. They are open to new ideas and think out of the box.
Rigorous and organized, they are able to work accurate.
They are flexible and have good adaptive capacities in order acclimatize fast to different working conditions and multiple project environments.
They understand the importance of prevention and safety in our work and behave as exemplarily.
They are willing to travel frequently.
Unless for smaller projects, the Junior Project Engineer has no direct responsibility towards the client.
- Education: Civil or industrial engineer, specialization can be Civil, HVAC, Structural, Electromechanical, Electricity, Automation, Safety, Process, Bio or Architecture
- Languages: Dutch, French and English fluent spoken and written, knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Experience: 0 - 2 years
- Software knowledge: MS Office, MS Project, Autocad or Vector Works
- Driver license B
What we offer:
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark.
As a member of our team, we offer you a full-time employment with company car, group insurance, laptop, meal vouchers, mobile phone as well as other fringe benefits.
Group-IPS (Industrial Projects Services) is an international Project Management and Engineering office specialised in the preparation and realisation of industrial projects. During the last 25 years IPS successfully realised more than 900 projects – from technical adjustments, modernisation projects to the construction of complete new production facilities. Activities have been developed in a wide range of industrial sectors like steel, food, aluminium, chemistry, pharmacy... GlaxoSmithKline, ArcelorMittal, Puratos, Barry Callebaut, P&G, Toyota Motor Europe, Cargill, Montupet and Radisson are counted among our satisfied clients.
IPS sa Belgium
42, Avenue Robert Schuman
Phone: +32 67 874378