Junior Project Engineer | IPS Belgium
Our Junior Project Engineers actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions. The management of those projects can include multiple phases and/or disciplines.
- Our Junior Project Engineers need to be team players. They are open to new ideas and think out of the box.
- Rigorous and organized, they are able to work accurate.
- They are flexible and have good adaptive capacities in order acclimatize fast to different working conditions and multiple project environments.
- They understand the importance of prevention and safety in our work and behave as exemplarily.
- They are willing to travel frequently.
Unless for smaller projects, the Junior Project Engineer has no direct responsibility towards the client.
- Education: Civil or industrial engineer, specialization can be Civil, HVAC, Structural, electromechanical, Electricity, Automation, Safety, Process, Bio or Architecture
- Experience : 0 - 2 years
- Software knowledge: MS Office, MS Project, Autocad or Vector Works
- Driver license B
Fluent spoken and written, knowledge of other language is an asset.
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark. As a member of our team, we are able to offer you a full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, GSM as well as other fringe benefits.
You don’t mind a challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to the attention of our recruitment team – firstname.lastname@example.org.