Junior Project Engineer Data Center (m/f) IPS Belgium
We are currently looking for 1 junior project engineer / project manager with 0–2 years of experience for our office in Belgium (Brussels South).
As a Junior Project Engineer Data Center at IPS you will participate in a team on several types of projects, ranging from small security improvements to the complete refurbishment of all utilities in large server rooms. The management of your project can include multiple phases and/ or specializations:
- Project feasibility: building layout, technical space / white space layout, overall Time Schedule, procurement Strategy, financial plan, TIER level determination
- Project preparation phase: investment analysis, basic engineering, TIER checklist, permitting, financing and procurement.
- Project realization phase: project management; detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning management, operational management.
Your knowledge and experience:
You are assertive, flexible, creative, communicative, motivated and well-organized. You are a team player, able and willing to take initiative.
As a representative of IPS you know how to be diplomatic and discreet in customer contacts, without forgetting the interests of IPS. You are also able to work independently on specific tasks.
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Very good in Dutch, French and English
- Knowledge of others languages is an asset.
- Driver license B
Strong interest for engineering sciences applied to the datacenter and it’s specific utilities for Cooling (Chiller, loops, DFU, DX, containment, etc), Resilient Power (generators, switchgear, UPS, distribution) and/or Electronics.
What we offer:
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark.
As a member of our team, we offer you a full-time employment with company car, group insurance, laptop, meal vouchers, mobile phone as well as other fringe benefits.
Group-IPS (Industrial Projects Services) is an international Project Management and Engineering company specialised in the preparation and realisation of industrial projects. Over the last 25 years, IPS successfully managed more than 900 projects – from technical adjustments and updates to the construction of complete new production facilities. Activities have been developed in a wide range of industrial sectors like steel, food, chemistry, pharmacy and, more recently, data centers. GlaxoSmithKline, ArcelorMittal, Puratos, Barry Callebaut, P&G, Toyota Motor Europe, Cargill, Montupet and Radisson are counted among our satisfied clients.
You don't mind a challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to the attention of our recruitment team:
IPS Belgium sa
42, Avenue Robert Schuman
Phone: +32 67 874378