Internship Project Management | IPS Belgium
Engineer in the 1st year of Master. You will have the opportunity to support a team in different project phases. Engineer in the 2nd year of Master. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and give Support to Project Team, either in Project Management duties.
What we offer:
- Participation in large projects as well as in internal training programs.
- Internship Agreement in accordance with your university’s policy.
- Duration: to be discussed according to your university’s requirements and your availability.
- After the internship program, hiring opportunities not only in Belgium but also in other entities abroad.
- Fast-evolving company with challenges and career development.
- High motivation to make a career development
- Interest and skills for global Project Management (consulting, project development, purchasing management, construction management, machinery installation, Operations and Supply, Connected Industry, etc.
- Good predisposition for teamwork and customer relationships
Fluent spoken and written, knowledge of other language is an asset.
- French / Dutch
- English (B2 - C1)
LOCATION: Belgium (Nivelles, Liege, Antwerp) or client site in Belgium
- Engineers in the 1st year of Master. You will have the opportunity to support a team in different project phases.
- Engineers in the 2nd year of Master. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and give support to Project Team either in Project Management duties.