HVAC Engineer (m/f) IPS Belgium
In order to increase our Engineering capacity, we are currently looking for a HVAC Engineer (m/f) IPS Belgium.
- Study and develop complete Engineering file from feasibility to detailed design of HVAC systems, including:
- Descriptive Notes
- Power and Thermal balance
- Equipment selection and sizing
- Layout and routing
- Data sheet
- Technical specifications
- Bill of Quantity
- Functional Analysis of the regulation
- The same for common Black Utilities such as Compressed Air, Steam, Hot, Cold and softened Water, etc.
- Estimate budget according to the level of details available (feasibility, basic, detailed)
- Coordinate the HVAC/Utilities package with other packages of the project (Architecture, Electricity, Clean Utilities, Equipment, etc.)
- Follow-up execution on site (quality and quantity survey) until commissioning and start-up
- Be the technical reference for the less experienced colleagues in the company
Your Knowledge and Experience:
- Master or Bachelor Degree: Mechanics, Electro-mechanics, HVAC, etc.
- At least one national language, French or Dutch: speaking and writing
- Other languages are an asset
- Microsoft Office
- Minimum 5 years in a similar position
- Ability to work directly with customers/professionals without supervision,
- Proactivity and capability to anticipate and define customer/project needs,
- High customer service orientation and initiative to solve problem,
- Facility to approach work with energy and positive/constructive attitude,
- Excellent communication skills towards customers and/or team members,
- Ability to work cross-functionally in identifying and resolving technical issues,
- Ability to dispatch, coordinate and/or supervise work in the team,
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines,
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills: respecting budgets and organizing resources,
- Ability to give clear instructions to designers or draftsmen,
- Ability to train designers,
- Interest for sharing advices/experiences, developing and coaching young colleagues,
- Experience and/or interest in Project Management is an asset.
- Familiar with energy management and alternative energy sources
- Good knowledge of MS Office Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint
- Driving license B
What we offer:
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark.
As a member of our team, we offer you a full-time employment with company car, group insurance, laptop, meal vouchers, mobile phone as well as other fringe benefits.
IPS Belgium is a multidisciplinary engineering company that focuses on feasibility study, preparation and management of industrial projects. More than 900 projects –from (small) technical modifications/ optimizations to the erection of green-field industrial facilities -have been successfully accomplished in the past 25 years. The Group-IPS team offers you all project related services in various industries, such as Steel, Aluminum, Glass, Automotive, Chemical, Petrochemical, Real Estate, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology.
You don't mind a challange? Send your resume and cover letter to the attention of our recruitment team:
IPS sa Belgium
42, Avenue Robert Schuman