Engineering Coordinator | Engineering Office | Belgium
IPS is now looking for a Project Engineer with 3 years of strong and multidisciplinary experience in industrial environments. You will have the opportunity to lead the engineering team on projects. Your relevant experience will allow you to coordinate the full process, from concept design to detailed development.
- Prepare and manage the engineering coordination toolkit (list of deliverables, staff planning, project/process description, conceptual lay-out, equipment list, process block diagrams…) in collaboration with the project manager, the process engineer and/or the Industry Expert;
- Organize systematically the interdisciplinary checkpoints between the different engineering disciplines (Civil & Structures, Utilities, Process, HVAC, Mechanical & Piping, E&I);
- Manage the spatial coordination on the project lay-out and the 3D models, in strong collaboration with the Draft & Design team;
- Organize of the staff allocation of lead engineers and expert back-office support;
- Supervise the quality, level of detail and the compliance to the contractual agreement with our customers;
- Follow-up the design change management and the design review cycle;
- Report to the project manager and the engineering manager with regards to progress, risks and profitability of the engineering team.
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Engineering degree: civil or industrial.
Minimun 3 years of relevant experience in the engineering phase of industrial projects.
Basic knowledge of the design workflows for each engineering discipline.
- Passion about the technical aspects on projects: you push to deliver high quality but understand as well the project management aspects;
- High leadership skills: you communicate others clearly and in an assertive way;
- Rigor, anticipativeness and stress resistance: you manage and solve problems effectively;
- Influence skills: you are a driver, capable of motivating the team to respect and achieve the deadlines;
- Flexibility, you are capable to adapt and streamline the design process inline with the changes occurring during a project lifecycle;
- Innovation; you are open to new ideas/developments and wishes to drive them.
Fluent in English (It is the corporate language of the company).
Advanced level of Dutch, French, German and/or Spanish is an asset.
Software knowledge, including:
- Advanced MS Office;
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT;
- More detailed knowledge regrading calculation software’s and/or 3D coordination software’s is a plus!
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark. As a member of our team, we are able to offer you a full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, GSM as well as other fringe benefits.
You don’t mind a challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to the attention of our recruitment team – email@example.com.
Please, do not forget to write the title of the position in the subject of your message.