Civil Engineer IPS USA
IPS is looking for an experienced polyvalent civil engineer who is able to work in several industries and on a wide range of projects.
Group-IPS is continuously growing and tends to hire highly motivated professionals in order to cover more geographical and industrial fields in the USA, we are currently looking for a Civil Engineer IPS USA.
Key competencies of the civil engineer should be the following:
- Compiling job specifications and supervising tendering procedures;
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations;
- Steering of the project for construction activities;
- Preparation of function and safety analyses;
- Organisation of all the activities on site (site management);
- Dimensioning, calculation and control of metallic and concrete construction;
- Stability control and calculation;
- Quality control;
- Site Coordination;
- Safety analyses;
- Project management;
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects, subcontractors, etc;
- Managing budgets, planning and project resources.
Your Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree civil engineer / construction
- Licensed Engineer
- Driver license B
- Languages: English, knowledge of other languages is a definite plus
- Between 3 & 7 years of experience
- Ready to work in Kentucky, Ohio and/or West-Virginia
You are assertive, flexible, creative, communicative, motivated and well organized. You are able and willing to take initiative, and you are also a team player.
As a representative of IPS at the customer, you know how to be diplomatic and discreet, without forgetting the interests of IPS.
What we offer:
IPS offers you a challenging job with a full-time employment contract in a dynamic and international environment with long term professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark.
Group-IPS (Industrial Projects Services) is an international Project Management and Engineering office specialised in the preparation and realisation of industrial projects. During the last 25 years IPS successfully realised more than 900 projects – from technical adjustments, modernisation projects to the construction of complete new production facilities. Activities have been developed in a wide range of industrial sectors like steel, food, aluminium, chemistry, pharmacy...
GlaxoSmithKline, ArcelorMittal, Puratos, Barry Callebaut, P&G, Toyota Motor Europe, Cargill, Montupet and Radisson are counted among our satisfied clients.
IPS sa Belgium
42, Avenue Robert Schuman
Phone: +32 67 874378