Accounting Coordinator | Corporate Finance | Belgium
We are hiring an Accounting Coordinator who will be based in our office in Nivelles, Belgium! Under the responsibilities of the CFO, the Accounting Coordinator will perform and coordinate all day-to-day accounting activities in the region. You will assure timely processing of flows; becoming a great contributor to Group-IPS success.
- Coordinate other members of the accounting department to compile, analyze, and report financial data; by supporting the team of making journal or ledger entries;
- Revise Financial statements and delivery of information for intercompany booking at the Group level;
- Assist with tax preparation, audits, and identifying and resolve discrepancies;
- Ensure that all financial records are complete and accurate by using bookkeeping software and entering information into company files or databases;
- Become responsible for Accounts Receivable & Payables: by ensuring that company bills are paid, and debts are collected;
- Coordinate with team members to create purchase/orders in the system with traceability, organization and processing of the subcontracting payments;
- Update and follow up invoice/PO delivery;
- Manage treasury, by monitoring Bank reconciliations and managing accounts;
- Analyze Cash Flow, by consolidating the prevision table;
- Process payroll: calculation, processing and preparation of payroll employee receipts and expenses for approval.
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Bachelor/Master’s degree in Accounting.
Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting.
CPA certification may receive preference.
6 years of experience in controlling departments and managing accounting tools, especially bookkeeping software (Odoo, Zoho...).
At least 4 years of experience as an Accounting Coordinator.
Analytical, collaborative, and trustworthy skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication, and approachable style;
High time management and problem-solving capability;
High level of accountability, accuracy, and efficiency, especially when multitasking.
Fluent in English is a must: C1/C2 (It is the corporate language of the company).
French or Dutch will be an asset.
Punctual travel availability.
Mastery of MS Office Software.
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark. As a member of our team, we are able to offer you a full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, GSM as well as other fringe benefits.
You don’t mind a challenge? Send your resume and cover letter to the attention of our recruitment team – email@example.com.
Please, do not forget to write the title of the position in the subject of your message.